If you’re like most people, you probably want more money, love, or success in your life.
And while there’s nothing wrong with wanting these things, it’s important to be careful about what you say when trying to manifest them. That’s because your words can either help or hinder your efforts.
Manifestation is all about aligning your thoughts, words, and actions with your desired outcome. When you do this, you create a force of attraction that brings your goal closer and closer to you.
So what should you say when manifesting?
First and foremost, speak from the heart. The language of manifestation is the language of feeling. When you’re in alignment with your goal, you should feel good. You should express gratitude for what you have. Keep your language positive and focus on sending out love and appreciation.
Let’s dive deeper into the specific things you should say to powerfully manifest your desires.
Powerful Things To Say When Manifesting
When you are manifesting your desires, it is important to keep your energy and your vibration high.
Here are some things to say to yourself (or out loud) when you are manifesting your desires.
1. Right Language Is the Key
The language you use is important because it reflects your thoughts and beliefs. If you’re constantly talking about how broke you are, that’s what you’ll attract more of into your life.
On the other hand, if you focus on abundance and prosperity, that’s what you’ll begin to see more of.
So, it is essential to speak the language of manifestation by using affirmative and present tense words to describe what you want.
2. Apply the “Act As If” Technique
Have you heard of the phrase, “Act as if?”
It basically means pretending you already have what you’re trying to manifest. “Acting as if” is the most productive manifestation method to do.
The Universe responds to your thoughts and actions. Live like you’re in the state of reality you desire.
By doing so, you draw happiness and success towards yourself. Your body language, the emotions you feel, and the words you speak all reflect what you’re trying to get from the Universe.
Everything starts becoming like one big magnet.
Ashley is excited to reveal the secrets of the “Act as if” technique. Let’s empower your law of attraction by listening to her tips in this short video.
“I Am” Statements Are Powerful
When you make “I am” statements, you declare what you are to the Universe. These statements are powerful because they help to reprogram your subconscious mind.
- “I am a magnet for money. It comes to me easily and effortlessly.”
- “I am a successful CEO.”
- “I am attracting abundance and prosperity.”
- “I am married to my dream partner.”
- “I am surrounded by loving friends and family.”
3. Boost With the Powerful Words
Words carry a magical power when it comes to manifesting and creating reality!
Words offer intention in the physical form of sound waves. The Law of Attraction does not bring positive results without positive beliefs and patterns.
People often manifest what they want by writing it down or speaking it out loud. But sometimes, people get stuck on what words to use.
After all, you want your manifestation to be as specific and powerful as possible, right?
Gandhi once described the power of words as:
“Your beliefs become your thoughts.
Your thoughts become your words.
Your words become your actions.
Your actions become your habits.
Your habits become your values.
Your values become your destiny.”
Here are 4 powerful words to use when you are manifesting:
- Instead of saying, “I want to have more money,” say, “I am abundant.”
- Instead of saying, “I can’t do this,” say, “I am capable.”
- Instead of saying, “I want a new job,” say, “I will do what I love and be well-compensated.”
- Instead of saying, “I want to be skinnier,” say, “I will exercise and eat healthily.”
- Instead of saying, “I want to be thinner,” say, “I have finally reached my goal weight, and I am healthy.”
- Instead of saying, “I might find a partner,” say, “I have found the love of my life.”
- Instead of saying, “I want to be able to travel more,” say, “I can afford to travel wherever I want, whenever I want.”
- Instead of saying, “I will have a wealth of my choice,” say, “I can have a wealth of my choice.”
Words can either make you or break you. Choose wisely!
If you’re feeling broken while manifesting the things you want, watch this soothing clip to make your nerves gear up again and start the process with new enthusiasm.
4. The Magic of Expressing Gratitude
Some people might say that expressing gratitude is a form of manipulation. After all, if you’re only grateful for what you have, won’t the Universe think you’re a greedy person who always wants more?
The truth is, however, gratitude is a powerful emotion that can help to attract positive energy into your life.
When you express gratitude, you’re acknowledging all the good in your life and opening yourself up to receiving even more.
So how do you express gratitude?
You can get creative with how you express your gratitude. For example, you could:
- Write a thank-you note to the Universe.
- Make a gratitude list.
- Say out loud what you’re grateful for each day.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Share your gratitude with others.
- Meditate on gratitude.
- Visualize what you’re thankful for.
Wrapping It Up
Law of Attraction is not a complicated magic ritual that requires days of preparation. The manifesting process is simple and can be done by anyone who wants to create change in their life.
Remember that you are the creator of your reality. The better you visualize and believe in what you want, the better your chances of making it happen. Take yourself on the journey of becoming a master manifester. Let your words be your magic wand!
So, what are you waiting for? Start manifesting today!