Have you been recently dumped by an Aries man? Are you wondering if there’s any hope of him coming back to you?
Breaking up with Aries men is a heart-wrenching experience. You become confused and unsure of what to do next.
Even though it feels like the world is ending when he breaks up with you, don’t despair – there’s hope! Believe it or not, Aries men can come back after a drama.
Whether yours will return depends on various factors, from his individual values and traits to the nature of how and why the relationship ended.
So, what are some reasons for an Arian guy to return after a breakup?
An Aries man will come back when he realizes the relationship is worth fighting for. He misses those special moments he shared with you and wants to reunite. Your attractive lifestyle, fun personality, and positive attitude can encourage him to give it another try.
This article has explained possible factors behind why an Aries guy changes his mind and chooses to be with you again. You’ll also learn five surefire ways to get an Aries man back in your life. Let’s dive into it!
How Does an Aries Man Handle Breakups?
Aries is the most courageous zodiac sign. So he will not get into a state of confusion or depression after breaking up.
- He will try to stay positive and confront the situation with a brave face.
- He attends parties and enjoys life as a single. He won’t let the split affect his social life.
- The gym becomes his best friend as he indulges in fitness activities to help him cope with the situation.
- His life becomes busy because he starts focusing on his career.
- He goes out with friends and explores new destinations to distract himself from thinking about his ex.
- He handles his emotion privately to protect his ego. He may not show it, but the breakup still affects him deeply.
However, somewhere deep down, he still has feelings for you and misses being with you. Let’s see what are those things that tempt him to come back.
7 Reasons an Aries Man Comes Back After He Dumps You
If I ask why you love your Aries guy, you can list many points. Similarly, certain things force him to take a U-turn from his decision to end relation with you.
Here are seven potential reasons for an Aries man coming back after he has dumped you.
1. He Admits His Mistake
As the saying is, ”Pride goes before a fall.” Aries men have a strong sense of pride, so they don’t admit their mistakes easily.
But when they realize they were wrong, a wave of guilt washes over them. This can be a turning point where he decides to come back and make things right.
An Arian boyfriend apologizes by:
- Writing a heartfelt letter.
- Taking you out for dinner.
- Buying you gifts.
- Visiting you in person.
2. He Realizes How Much You Mean to Him
Aries guy changes his mind when he faces a sense of emptiness in his life. He understands how much you mean to him and decides to return to your life.
He starts missing those special moments he shared with you, like cuddling on the couch together or going for romantic dinners.
Having dinner with friends and going out to parties lose their charm if you are not there with him. He may not explicitly say it, but his actions will reflect his inner desire to be with you again.
3. He Wants To Fix What Was Broken
If you had a misunderstanding, he could come back to resolve it. Aries men hate arguments and conflicts and want to fix things quickly.
For example, if you fight over house chores, he prefers to talk it out and reach a consensus. Or the issue could be related to personal matters, in which case he will apologize and try to make up for it.
Hence, he struggles to make the relationship work by understanding your point of view. After all, he wants you to be happy.
4. The Attraction Is Still There
When both of you were together, your lifestyle and positive attitude must have attracted him. Now that you are not with him, he finds himself drawn towards the same quality of yours.
He can’t help but feel intrigued when he sees you living your best life on social media or having a great time with friends. He starts to question his decision of leaving you.
This makes him realize how much he still loves you and wants to be a part of your life once again.
You should know the difference between genuine love and mere attraction. Sometimes an Aries man is playing you and likes to use your body for physical intimacy.
5. He Needs Your Support
After an Aries boyfriend has rejected you, he begins to miss your presence in his life. He understands that you provide him with emotional support and care that no one else can give.
He also misses those laughter and insightful conversations. All these small things compel him to realize how much he needs you by his side.
So if an Aries man comes back after dumping you, he probably means it and wants to work on the relationship.
6. His Ego Is Bruised and Unsatisfied
Tell me one thing, what is most important for your Arian lover? The answer is his ego.
He never likes to be proved wrong, and if that happens, he finds it very hard to cope with it. When you reject him after the breakup, it affects his confidence in a big way. He doesn’t accept defeat so easily.
So an Aries guy then reverses the situation by coming back to you. He wants to prove that he still has power and control in this bond.
7. He Sees That You’ve Changed for the Better
Whenever males and females break up, they move on and strive to be better persons. If you have changed for the better, he notices it and again feels attracted to you.
Aries man loves to be with someone who adapts fast and makes changes in their lifestyle without being forced.
When he notices his girl wearing a new dress or hairstyle, it reminds him of your special bond. His hands feel a strong urge to hold you in his arms once again, and eventually, you see him back in your life.
5 Ways To Get an Aries Man Back After Breakup
Picture this. The breakup between you and Aries man seems inevitable, and he has already walked out of your door. You waited for him for a few weeks, thinking he would change his mind, but nothing happened.
So what can you do to get him back? Here are five valuable tips that can help you get the love of your life back in your arms.
- Set Up a Party Where He Can See the New You: Invite him to a party or an event. Get dressed up in something new and show him you have moved on with your life. He will be attracted to the latest version of you and possibly take the first step toward reconciliation.
- Apologize and Make Amends: Talk to him first for the sake of closure. Apologize and make amends if you have done something wrong. Show him that you are willing to move past it and be a better person.
- Reinvent Yourself: Change your old habits, interests, and lifestyle. Join a new hobby or take up a course to learn something new. Volunteering is also a great way to stay engaged and productive. It urges your partner to take a second look at you and reconsider taking you back.
- Show Your Humorous Side: Aries man loves a good laugh. Make yourself a funny and witty woman by cracking jokes or making lighthearted observations. His mind will be filled with thoughts of you, and he will be more likely to give the relationship another chance.
- Rekindle the Romance: Romance is like a drug to Aries men. Upgrade your look and style with something that’s sure to mesmerize him. Send him a romantic message or invite him for a date night. This helps melt his heart and turns the tables in your favor.
So is it possible to get an Aries man back after he dumps you? Well, yes. If you play your cards right and attend to his needs, he will come running back into your arms in no time. Love for Aries people is a beautiful journey with lots of surprises. You should be ready for some wild rides!
But don’t forget that reconciliation is a two-way street. You both have to be willing to work on the relationship and make things better if it has any shot at surviving. Be patient, stay positive, and give him ample time to understand what he truly wants.